Nest Thermostat offers high-tech tools and great looks – and it will save you money.
It Programs Itself. Then Pays for Itself.
Available Now at Freedom Heating and Cooling – A Nest Pro Dealer
The Nest Learning Thermostat learns from you as you set the temperatures in your home. It will index your habits and even turn itself down when you are away. You can control it using WiFi and you’ll be happy when the utility bill comes in because data indicates this device can save you as much as 20% on your expenditure every month.
Have you ever descended your staircase or stumped your toe on the coffee table getting to the thermostat at night? Well, the Nest Learning Thermostat will sense you across the room and light up to show you the way! Ever been driving down the highway on a trip somewhere and realized you didn’t turn the thermostat down? Nest has thought of that and the learning thermostat will automatically shut off when nobody’s home. Do you have many people in your home making decisions about what the temperature should be? The Nest Learning Thermostat adapts to your lifestyle and seasonal weather changes automatically. Just use it for a week and it programs itself. Then see how much you have saved!
Freedom Heating & Cooling wants you to have a Nest Learning Thermostat and start saving money today! One way or another, we will help you get a Nest Learning Thermostat that fits your budget.
Call (205) 444-4444 to find out more and find out about our Special Promotions to help offset the cost of installing a Nest Thermostat.
In independent studies, the Nest Thermostat saved an average of 10% on heating bills and 15% on cooling bills. Nest has saved over 4 billion kWh of energy in homes worldwide.
Types of Savings with the Nest Thermostat
You may not even notice it working, but Nest Seasonal Savings can help you save 5-10% on your heating and air conditioning bills. Every summer and winter the Nest Seasonal Savings can slowly fine-tune the temperatures in your home. This helps save energy and money on your monthly bills.
Here’s how it works:
- Seasonal Savings may adjust the temperature a degree while you sleep, or tweak the temperature half a degree in the morning. Tiny adjustments will add up over a few weeks.
- You can change the temperature at any time. If you’re too warm or too cold, just adjust your thermostat. Nest will listen & help you save.
Rush Hour Rewards™
Freedom Heating and Cooling will pay you to save energy. You could earn $20-$60 back with your Nest Thermostat each summer.
Here’s how it works:
- Freedom Heating and Cooling & the Nest Thermostat helps lower demand during energy rush hours, like those hot summer afternoons when everyone’s turning up the air conditioning.
- Nest Thermostat can help you avoid using energy during those rush hours by automatically lowering the temperature in your home ahead of time.
This thermostat also chronicles your energy usage daily and you’ll be able to check your energy consumption and why you might be using it at certain times of day. Of course, you’ll be happy to know the thermostat allows you to control it from a laptop, a phone or tablet from anywhere you have a wifi connection. Make sure you see the green leaf when you are making decisions about temperatures. When you see the green leaf, it will guide you into using the temperatures that save energy! As a final aesthetic, the Nest Learning Thermostat comes in four different outer ring colors. You may choose from stainless steel, copper, white, or black.
You’re in control. In you’re home, Nest won’t let the temperature rise more than a few degrees. But if you start feeling warm, you can change the temperature at any time.
Other Nest Thermostat Features:
- Auto-Schedule – No more confusing programming. It learns the temperatures you like and programs itself.
- Remote control – Connect the Nest Thermostat to Wi-Fi to change the temperature from your phone, tablet or laptop.
- Nest Leaf – You’ll see the Leaf when you choose a temperature that saves energy. It guides you in the right direction.
- Early-on – Nest learns how your home warms up and keeps an eye on the weather to get you the temperature you want when you want it.
- Auto-Away – The Nest Thermostat automatically turns itself down when you’re away to avoid heating or cooling an empty home.
- Energy History – See when heating and cooling were on and what affected your energy use.
- Safety Alerts – Get an alert on your phone or tablet if your home gets dangerously hot or cold.
- Farsight – When Nest Thermostat spots you across the room, it lights up beautifully to show you the temperature you’ve set or the time.