Not Enough Hot Water? It May Be Time to Replace Your Old Hot Water Heater
When you don’t have enough hot water for everyone to take a shower it makes people in your home unhappy. Why not let everyone have enough hot water when they need it. When you don’t have hot water for everyone it’s time to replace and install a new energy efficient hot water heater.
Signs you may need a new Hot Water Heater:
- It’s more than 10 years old.
- Your tank is leaking.
- You notice an odor when running water.
- You notice your system making loud cracks and pops.
- The water color is rusty when you turn on your shower or faucet.
- You turn on your system and it takes longer than normal to heat.
- Repairs keep adding up.
Your Tankless Hot Water Heater Replacement & Installation Experts
Types of Hot Water Heaters
When you are looking to replace or upgrade your current water heater and want a more energy-efficient system that helps save you money and gives you hot water when you need it, or you need your current water heater repaired, call on the plumbing experts at Freedom Plumbing for the most efficient and cost-effective solution for your family and home.
Call us today at (205) 444-4444 and save money and energy on your replacement and new water heater installation.