Quality HVAC Maintenance in Northern Alabama
With any type of mechanical equipment, regular maintenance is the key to efficient performance and peak operation. With your heating and cooling systems, a small investment in upkeep now can help to prevent future problems that could cost much more money down the line. By scheduling a maintenance visit from Freedom Heating and Cooling, you can help to reap the benefits of:
- Increased system efficiency
- Lowered utility costs
- Reduced risk of repairs, or replacement altogether
- Prolonged system lifespan
- Better health and air quality
- Warranty and building code compliance
The Complete HVAC Maintenance Experience
Your system can exist in many states other than just “broken” and “fixed” – oftentimes, a single component can deteriorate without the owner even realizing it. When you receive a tune up from Freedom, we won’t just identify problems. We’ll tune your system to maximize performance for your home’s unique heating and cooling needs. With every tune up, you can expect us to check:
- Electrical components and connections
- Refrigerant and fluid levels
- Quality of parts
- Sealing and ductwork
- Safety of operating unit
- Air quality
Why Choose Freedom Heating and Cooling?
With a scheduled HVAC maintenance visit, you’ll start to see the benefits immediately. No one is more committed to your health, safety and comfort than Freedom Heating and Cooling. When you call us for all of your HVAC service needs, you can always expect:
- A free in-home estimate
- A thorough inspection of your entire system
- Tips & suggestions for improvement and upkeep
- A clean & safe environment with quality work
- Several comprehensive worry-free guarantees
Extend the life of your investment.
For the highest quality HVAC maintenance in northern Alabama, contact or call Freedom Heating and Cooling at 205-444-4444.
The young Lady (Morgan) I believe was her name was prompt, professional, and pleasant. She did a great job checking our system.
A home HVAC unit should be serviced at least twice a year in Birmingham, AL. It is best to have your HVAC system serviced once before the peak heating season and once before the peak cooling season to get the best results from your HVAC system. Getting your HVAC unit serviced regularly allows it to run more efficiently and last longer. Additionally, when your home HVAC system is well maintained, your energy bills are lower. To get your HVAC system on a maintenance plan, contact us today.
Yes, HVAC maintenance is necessary in Birmingham, AL. The following can happen if you do not have your HVAC system maintenanced:
- Your HVAC system will break down more frequently.
- Your HVAC system will not last as long.
- Your HVAC system may not be covered under warranty.
If you do not have your HVAC system regularly maintenanced, it can also cost you more on your energy bills each month. Getting your HVAC system on a maintenance plan is particularly beneficial because it basically pays for itself with all of the benefits it provides. Call us today to get your HVAC unit on a maintenance plan.
The average cost to service your HVAC system in Birmingham, AL is around $150-$350 per year. HVAC maintenance typically includes:
- A cleaning of your furnace and AC unit.
- An inspection of your furnace and AC unit’s parts.
- A lubrication of your furnace and AC unit’s moving components.
- A replacement of your air filter.
If you sign up for an HVAC maintenance plan, it will also typically include discounts on repairs and service calls, making it a very cost effective option. To get your HVAC system serviced, give us a call today.